Thursday, February 4, 2010

My One Million Steps Challenge

Hi all! Wanted to let y'all know that I've decided to really challenge myself to walk 10,000 steps a day. So I did a new blog bout it over at http://myonemillionstepschallenge.blogspot.com. Each night or the morning after, I will make a post of my steps. When I make it to one million steps, I plan to challenge myself to walk 6 Million Steps (3000 miles) which is equal to walking across the USA. :) When doing the 6 million steps challenge, I will be challenging myself to walk 30,000 steps a day (bout 15 miles). I plan to do all of this this year which means I will have walked over 7 Million Steps! That's probably more than I will have moved in the last few years. :) Take care!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. It will be a wonderful undertaking, the walking will make you fit and thin, and healthy! Wear a good headphone radio for company.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've received a blog award on my blog -- i'm enjoying your journey -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete