Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

So this is the first day of 2010! I'm already starting off good. *smiles* I weighed myself this morning and tho I didn't make it to my goal, I did, however, lose a couple lbs. I'm now at 328lbs! Only 3 more to go to my mini-goal.I didn't measure myself. I figured I'd wait on that. I'll do that after the 30 Day Slimdown. Only did 5 days so far. So definitely gonna wait on that unless some forum needs it, then I'll do it.

I started on my 10,000 steps a day today. I didn't quite make it to 10,000 yet as I ended up driving home from my uncle's house. My son decided today that he wanted to go home so we came home. *smiles* So tomorrow, I will attempt to do 10,000 steps. I made it to almost 6000 steps (5894). By the time, I get to bed, I probably will get to 6000.

I've decided to start my food journal. You can check it out at: http://lindysuesjournal.blogspot.com/ and yes, I do welcome comments. Good or bad but please be gentle. *smiles*

I also decided to make a blog of new recipes I've tried or created during my journey. You're welcome to send me some! *smiles* I haven't posted any recipes yet but it's at: http://lindysplaceofrecipes.blogspot.com/. I will be sure to put up servings and calories so you have an idea of how many calories are in these food. These recipes will be food I've tried and liked. It's mainly gonna be a place where I keep my fave recipes together. I don't like to write it down on paper cuz I'm sure I would end up losing them.

Have a great new year! Thanks for all the supports I've gotten so far on here and on twitter. I really appreciate it! Big hugz.

4 comments:

  1. I think you will do very well, and I'll support you and follow your blog!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Lindy! I think you are going to do great with your goals. I am looking forward to seeing your recipes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Maybe 2010 will be a great year for both of us!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete