I haven't made any New Year's Resolutions in years but I've also never made any goals. So I thought it was time I do that as I do tend to follow my goals even if I don't make it to the end of it. This time I will make it to the end.
Here are my goals for 2010:
- get healthy (eat more healthier, get off of some meds, lose weight, etc)
- walk 10,000 steps a day
- exercise a minimum of 3-4 days a week
- find a good man (just kidding although that would be nice if I do..hehe)
Here are some challenges I'll be doing so far for the New Year:
- walking 10,000 steps a day
- 31 days of not going out to eat
- losing 25 to 30 lbs by March 12th for Pledge 20 on http://girlgonehealthy.com
- Biggest Loser Challenge on http://3fatchicks.com
- Healthy You Challenge on http://scalejunkie.com
- Follow Along with Mamavation Moms on http://www.mamavation.com
Why all these challenges? It's basically gonna keep me accountable, keep me focus. With the people on these challenges, I know I will be able to make it. They will help me through bad and good times. They'll cheer me on. They'll yell at me. That's what I need.
Have a great and safe Happy New Years! P.S. I'll be back tomorrow with my weight. Wish me luck! :)