Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Couple Challenges & More

Hey all! Wanted to tell you about Pledge 20 that I've decided to also do a pledge myself and that is Pledge 25-30 which is to lose 25 to 30 lbs by March 12th. My goal is to weigh 300lbs by my birthday. I was on twitter and saw a tweet about Pledge 20 over at http://girlgonehealthy.com/. The gal on there is looking to lose the last 20lbs. Tho I still have a long ways to go, I thought I would go ahead and pledge too and lose the weight with her. Told her at first I wanted to pledge 50lbs but that was when I thought it was for the whole year and when I realized it was until March so I changed it to Pledge 25 even tho I told her 25-30 lbs. It doesn't start til Jan. 1st. I'm hoping to meet my goal of 325lbs by then. I haven't weighed myself since Monday. I'm looking forward to weighing myself on the 1st of January, the New Year. It's the New Year and it's gonna be the New Me! Am so excited bout it.

Also starting on Jan. 5th, I will be doing the Biggest Loser Challenge with the people from 3fatchicks.com. Sign-up was til 9pm PST. I had already signed up a couple weeks ago. I'm getting really excited bout this. Hopefully I will remember to sign on every so often and check out extra challenges to get some points. *smiles* I will be sure to post everything I've done for the challenge on here.

As some of you may know, I started my 30 Day Slimdown with Jillian Michaels yesterday. It required 3 DVDs by her; 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. So far I did 2 days of the 30 Day Shred, Level One. Tomorrow, I'll be doing the No More Trouble Zones. Am looking forward to it. I just LOVE her!

I also started doing the C25K. I only did Day 1 so far which was yesterday. I will do Day 2 tomorrow. I decided to do this every other day. I can't run too fast yet. I've been jogging. I'm sure nobody will mind that. lol. As long as I'm moving, right?

I've been checking out my steps and am realizing that I'm not exactly getting in enough steps. So I've decided to add Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. I'm gonna start out with the 1 Mile Walk but I read that if I do the 4 Mile Walk, I will get in those steps that I need. We'll have to wait and see on that.

I'm planning to get a couple of books. They're called 10,000 Steps a Day to Your Optimal Weight: Walk Your Way to Better Health by Greg Isaacs and The Step Diet: Count Steps, Not Calories to Lose Weight and Keep It off Forever by James O. Hill Ph.D. Does anyone have either of these books? If so, was it any good? They both sounded good and I thought I could get these 2 books and use them for my journey AND for my 2010 Reading Challenge. *smiles*

I know I posted earlier that I was gonna apply for the Mamavation Challenge but at this time, I realized it might be best I hold it off as I don't think I would be able to get online on Mondays to talk on MomTv. If there's a challenge happening in the summer with Mamavation, I will definitely be sending in my application. *smiles* So instead of sending in the application, I will follow alongside with them to lose the weight and support them and cheer them on.

Well, I better get to bed now so good night all! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment