Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting Ready

Today, I'm in the process of getting myself ready for the journey. Gonna measure myself. Take a pic of myself for my before pic. Go to the store to get a couple pairs of Earth Shoes. Go grocery shopping. Hope that my stuff will be here in the mail such as my fitbook and my gowear fit (according to the email, it should be here). Then I should definitely be ready for my journey even tho I've already started doing the 30 day challenge. But to me, for some reason, it wasn't exactly helping but will continue on with it. Heck, why not? I still have 15 more days with the challenge and maybe with all the stuff I'll have might finally help me with the challenge and I might finally actually lose the weight before the challenge is over. *smiles* Yesterday, I watched what I ate. Did my exercise with the wii (EA Sports Active). Wish me luck for today!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment