Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mamavation

So I've decided I'm gonna send in an application to join Mamavation where you have to complete their 7 week crash course in healthy living. It's gonna be hard cuz there's voting involved as only 2 will make it after the 5 finalists are chosen. Right now, I don't know too many people but I'm gonna do my best to make it to the final 2. I'm gonna need your support, guys, cuz I really want this. No. I NEED THIS. I need to lead a more healthy lifestyle, not just for me but for my son too. I don't want him to end up like me when I was growing up. He loves the same kind of food that I ate when I was a kid and still eating but not as much anymore. I'm now avoiding going out all the time with my family. I used to go out to dinner with them everyday but now I very rarely go out. When I do go out, I never make the right choice cuz I just love french fries and chicken tenders. I need to STOP eating this stuff that's not good for me but I do count the calories when I eat those not so good food. I do try to plan ahead of time to prepare myself with calorie counting. I think with this 7 week crash course, I'll finally learn what food is right that will help me to achieve my goals of a healthier me. I know there are all kinds of programs out there. Right now I'm doing the Special K Challenge and so far it's helping me to lose the weight so I think til the Mamavation starts, I will continue to do this Special K Challenge. It helps me focus on eating 5 to 6 times a day. I don't always follow with their food but what I do is, try to keep the calories bout the same as their food. When I do eat their food, I try to vary them everyday such as there are 7 different cereal bars that I'll eat one flavor a day which results in once a week in eating these bars. I picked 3 different kinds of cereals so I eat each one 2 times a week. Same goes for the protein shakes. I change them all around. These actually help me cuz I tend not to eat. Before starting this challenge, I was only eating 1 or 2 meals a day. I was never an eater but now I am and am making it. Now with the Mamavation, I can maybe eliminate eating the bars or even drinking the shake and eat even better food. I'm so motivated and really wanna do this. Hope y'all can help me on this journey. Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment