Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Food Journal for Day One

As y'all know that I started on the Special K Challenge, here's a look at yesterday's meals and snacks:

Breakfast:
1 bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond cereal - 150 calories

AM Snack:
1 Special K Cinnamon Pecan bar - 90 calories

Lunch: (was out to lunch with mom and my son)
1 Arby's French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub w/Au Jus - 500 calories
1 Arby's Medium Curly Fries - 540 calories
2 - 12oz fl. Diet Mountain Dew - 0 calories

PM Snack:
1 bottle of Fruit 2 Day (Pineapple Banana) - 120 calories
1 container of Jello Mousse Temptations - 60 calories

Dinner:
1 bottle of Special K Chocolate Protein Shake - 190 calories

Late Snack:
1 Special K Chocolatey Pretzel bar - 90 calories
1 bottle of Special K Strawberry Kiwi Protein Water - 30 calories

Total Calories for the day: 1770 calories

I didn't eat enough calories as I've read that in order for me to lose about 2 lbs a week, I had to eat bout 2200 to 2400 calories. For some reason, I could never reach there and that even included the food from going out to eat! When I don't go out to eat, it's even less. So we'll see what happens this time around doing this Special K Challenge. *smiles* If I do lose about 6 lbs in 2 weeks according to the challenge, I might just keep going. Might as well especially if it works, right? I'm not starving myself as you can see. Oh, yea, I also had 4 bottles of Fruit2O. I don't like drinking plain water and this water has flavor and best of all, no calories! I love this water! I used to drink Diet Pepsi all the time and never drank water until bout 8 months ago. I'm thinking it's one of the main reason I had lost the weight until I hit the plateau (wasn't even trying to lose weight..lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment