Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Food Journal for Today

I actually came close to eating all my supposedly calories (2200). Here's what all I ate today.

Breakfast:
Special K Honey Almond Protein Bar - 180 calories

AM Snack:
Special K Peaches & Berries Bar - 90 calories

Lunch:
Chicken and Rice - 556 calories

PM Snack:
Special K Chocolate Peanut Protein Snack Bar - 110 calories

Dinner:
2 Salami Sandwich (couple slices on a 100 calories mini bagel) - 540 calories
Mousse Temptations - 60 calories
Yoplait Whips Key Lime Pie Yogurt - 140 calories

Late Snack:
Special K Chocolate Peanut Protein Snack Bar - 110 calories
Special K Protein Vanilla Protein Shake - 180 calories

Total Calories for the day: 1966 calories

Since the weekend is over, I'm thinking of weighing myself tomorrow just to see where I am at but it will not count until Friday. I'm just being curious. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment