Sunday, December 13, 2009

Food Journal for Day 2

Yesterday ended up being a little messed up so I couldn't eat what I had planned but that's ok. Here's what I ate:

Breakfast:
Special K Strawberry Protein Shake - 180 calories

AM Snack:
Yoplait Whips Yogurt Key Lime Pie - 140 calories

PM Snack:
Chocolatey Pretzel Bar - 90 calories

Lunch:
Chicken and Rice - 359 calories
V-8 V-Fusion Light Acai Mixed Berry - 100 calories

Dinner:
Special K Chocolate Protein Shake - 190 calories

Late Snack:
Thomas' 100 calories mini bagel with salami and turkey slices - 360 calories

Total Calories for the day: 1419 calories

Also had 4 bottles of Fruit2O. Again, calories doesn't count for these water. According to the GoWear Fit, I'm on a weight loss trend. So hopefully it's true. We'll soon find out. *smiles* I'm gonna continue on with the Special K Challenge for now. I don't get hungry at all even tho I'm not eating enough calories. But as I said, we'll soon see what happens when Friday comes. Keeping fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment